You have asked for it, and now we are very excited to say “HERE IT IS!”: our full support for mobile websites as part of our Content Management System (CMS).
In case you haven’t heard: mobile is a very rapidly growing part of today’s web. It’s the new battlefield for the hearts and minds of the users; and even though it has been the focus of prediction-happy experts for a while; there is no mistake that it’s truly ramping up now.
A little while ago we gave you mobile listing search, QR codes, and iPad support. Today, we are giving you tools to create a robust, branded, unique mobile presence for your real estate practice and offer your clients and leads a wealth of mobile real estate tools.
If you have already used our regular website editor, using it to author your mobile website is going to feel very natural to you. The mobile websites are based on exactly the same principle as our regular websites: pages composed of weblets: little component-like building blocks. But we have gone an extra mile: we made existing weblets behave nicely when they are part of a mobile website and we have created a series of new weblets, specifically for the mobile.
Here are a few features and highlights of our new mobile solution:
- Fully integrated WISYWIG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) page editor suitable for mobile websites (see the screenshot on the right >>>)
- Mobile weblets, such as “Mobile Toolbar”, “Mobile Banner”, “Mobile Content Section”, and others specifically designed with a look and feel and simplicity suitable for mobile use
- Fully integrated Listings views, as well as location-aware Listing Search (IDX) and Predefined Searches (in regions where available); including Featured Listing support and Customizable Quick Search Form
- Mobile friendly form support, including customizable standard forms and fully custom forms built from scratch
- Mobile friendly “Testimonials”, “Awards”, “Reports”, “Snippets”, and other list-based weblets
- Full support for mobile friendly blog with proper image sizing; as well as auto-sizing and payback for embedded YouTube video
- Full support of the Virtual Office Website (VOW) for your leads and clients, including the display of their Saved Searches, Favorites and recent Email Alerts
- Intelligent mobile redirect system to allow you to automatically direct the user to the mobile version of your website, including page-aware redirects. For example, if someone clicks on your specific page link, listing link or a blog post link; and those pages exist on your mobile website; the user will be taken directly to that content, not just your home page
- Full CSS styling support for those who want to go the extra mile
- Mobile websites have no set-up fees and are only $30 per month each: ADD ONE NOW AND GET IT FOR FREE FOR 30 DAYS!
We are very excited about this product release. We hope you will be too. Let us know what you think: we are all ears! Leave your comments here or drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE: Videos demonstrating how to create and build mobile websites:
Below are some images taken from our mobile screens and our authoring environment.
Click on the images to see their non-scaled versions:
Brand new blank page as seen in your mobile website editor:
Create one or more mobile websites through a very easy 2-step wizard:
Set up mobile rules for your main website with ease:
A “Mobile Banner” weblet example: built with mobile in mind: