THE SIMPLE VERSION
We know no one likes reading terms of services, but we’ve been told we need them so here they are!
They are important and we’d appreciate you reading them but just in case you overlook anything here are the highlights written in plain language:
- You must have a valid and active real estate license to use myRealPage services.
- You are responsible to ensure you site is compliant with MLS, Real Estate Board, Provincial and Federal rules. We ensure our your website does this by default. Any changes you make which may change this are your responsibility.
- If we change our pricing (we have only done this once in 12 years) we will give you 30 days notice.
- There are no refunds for a partial months used.
- Cancellations require 30 days notice prior to your next billing date. So when you submit your cancellation request you will be billed for one more month at your next billing date regardless of where you are at in your current month.This gives you time to advise us on what you’d like done with your email, domain name and website content etc all of which may be critical to your business if it was to be turned off right away.
Those are the big ones written in plain language. Here are all of them which we do ask you review.