- Start by logging into your Facebook account, and locating your Applications section:
- After you click on Notes, you will be able to select “Import a Blog”…
- At this point switch to another browser window, navigate to your website, locate your Blog, right-click on the RSS feed link, and select “Copy link address”:
- Back in the Facebook screen, paste the link into Web URL field, and continue:
- On the next screen, you will be able to preview your blog posts and “Confirm Import”:
- You are done! Under your “Notes”, you will see now your blog posts:
We hope you will find this post useful. Remember that RSS is a standard way of making your blog posts available to other web services. For a quick primer on RSS and feeds, read this post. If you would like to publish your blog to another service, try googling for “RSS and [your service]”. Chances are: you will find what you are looking for. As an exercise, try “MySpace”, for example.