Listing Statistics: They Click!
November 24, 2008
We have been collecting Listing Statistics for some time now and we have now released them for you to view and analyze. Our Listing Statistics sport:
- Daily, Monthly, and Yearly views
- Aggregated Statistics for All our Listings and for each Individual Listing
- Break-down by whether your listings have been accessed through your website or others (such as searches in other websites)
- Break-down by which screens your listings have been viewed: “My Listings”, “Office Listings”, “Reciprocity” (if applicable), “VOW” (if applicable)
- Distinct Visitors by IP addresses
- Break-down by what listing information has been viewed: Details, Images, Location on Map, Print View, Documents, etc.
- Break-down by how many times the listings has been Inquired about, Emailed to Friend, added to Favorites, etc.
Break-down by Time of Day for Daily, by Day for Monthly, and by Month for Yearly views
Pie charts for easy visualization
Below are a couple of screenshots to give you an idea: